Thread: cant access isohunt.com , isp is bsnl

cant access isohunt.com , isp is bsnl

i cant access isohunt.com only, through any browser , i am forced to use free proxy service providers who suck . any body having this problem any solution i am in India ,, Karnataka ISP is BSNL

Re: cant access isohunt.com , isp is bsnl

You mean you are getting error in Bitcomet? What’s the excat error you are getting? Have you opened the port in your firewall? Well that is quite difficult to point out which is the cheapest plan in India exactly because there are few companies that provide service in few locations only and that too at quite cheap rate. Are you using Zonealarm, Norton or inbuilt windows firewall? The error you mentioned above is not caused by problem in port forwarding. Also check under the tracker. Is the tracker able to connect to any peers?

I think you misunderstood , the problem i am facing is that i cannot access only one site that is isohunt.com i don t know whether my ISP has has blocked this particular site or whether its some virus attack . i can access it through free proxy server called megaproxy.com plss try and help if you have faced similar problem

Since the isohunt.com is the most advanced BitTorrent search engine, according to me ISP will not block such sites. Try to install the latest version of the Adobe Flash player and then check. There can be virus infection also. So try to scan your system by updated Anti Virus. Hope these methods will help to sort your problem.

The site might have been banned by admin or any other source due to which you are not able to access that site. Login to your admin account and check whether the site is not blacklisted or banned form your system.

Well isp's sometime ban certain sites, msotly related to p2p because they suspect that a virus is being sent from there or unsuspecting users are getting attacked with trojans or there. There could be n number of possibilities. It is also possible you might have blocked it accidentally on your firewall or you got some threat that was detected from that site and it was auto blocked. You should call the isp and confirm regarding the same.

idea Re: cant access isohunt.com , isp is bsnl

Hey dude u r somewhat smaller in matter of knowledge.I m only 15, but know it.Anyways i am also creating my new site/forum in short term so please visit.

SOLUTION:Go to site kproxy.com from Internet Explorer(Recommended) because MOZILA does not work every time.
    Then on KPROXY site in the left of SURF tab type the url i.e. isohunt.com
    and click 'SURF'. The now u r on ! Enjoy !please reply if this was helpful. I am Also BSNL user plan HOME UL &%) !
    Last edited by pratikunadkat; 16-03-2010 at 05:06 PM.

sudhakarvsnl Guest

Hi guys ISO hunt was not opening because of routing issue i have arranged everything to solve this problem in another 2 days please check after 2days incase any problem