Thread: How to toggle JavaScript in Mozilla Firefox?

How to toggle JavaScript in Mozilla Firefox?

Hello Friend, I have a small issue regarding the use of the Mozilla Firefox. Whenever i am working on the internet some of the site always for the enabling JavaScript that is frustrating that time because i have to then go to the option and then to the enable JavaScript and so on. This process require time to do that so tell me an easy way to toggle the JavaScript. Any help may be appreciated. Thanks

Re: How to toggle JavaScript in Mozilla Firefox?

Hey. To make JavaScript toggle key you have to download the "JS Switch" extension of the of the Firefox which will give you easy access of the same. To download the same go through the following.
    • Start your Firefox.
    • Go to the Tools
    • Then to the Add on
    • A search box appear type JS Switch on it and enter
    • A list of the same will display, Click on it
    • It will automatically install.
    • Ask for the Mozilla Firefox restart. Do it and its done.

This is really a good tool for the Firefox which will add a toolbar button or an option in Tool menu to toggle JavaScript. So next time when your getting the JavaScript issue just click on it and it will disable or enable the same and then after reload the page once again and it will work. So try this and see that it is helpful or not. Thank you

To add it to the Toolbar you have to make some changes which will help you to use the instantly. Just go through the procedure which will guide you regarding the use of the "JS Switch". Go to the Toolbar and right click on it. Three option will appear select the customize from there and you will notice a windows immediately. Look for the Toggle JavaScript and drag it to the toolbar. And it is done.

Hey you can use the same with the two method which will give you the access of the same with just a single click on it and it will start responding. So go through it. Just go to the option of the 'JS Switch' and you will see to option i.e Show an option on toolbar and Show an option on status bar. Select any one according to your wish. After the section of the option you will see that one access method of the same is in the tools menu and another is in the Status Bar. Thank you
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

I have the same issue and i used the same and it works.This add a toolbar button or an option in Tool menu to toggle JavaScript. So try this out and see the way how this thing is working. But make sure that you are connected to the internet.You can download it directly form the Mozilla Site. To download the same Click here Bye.