Thread: How to implement Web conferencing

How to implement Web conferencing

I want to implement web conferencing in my office. I am not a big enterprise, so that simply means that I am eligible to put big devices and costly technology. All I need some information and solution on web conferencing. How can I learn and implement the same on small basis. It is best for foreign clients and a boost for business.

Re: How to implement Web conferencing

About the web conferencing. In this we can learn web and video conferencing in a detail. isdn lines, online communication technology, etc. In the video conferencing we can learn the communication technology which gives the information of the voice and video which will be connected to the remote users with the other user.

For implementing the web conferencing. Every user should have a computer, microphone and a broadband internet connection to to take part in the video conferencing. The both the user can be able see and hear each other in the same time which will allow the normal conversation. So many companies are dabbling in this web conferencing technology.

This is a better bandwidth which is needed for the high value of the video conferencing. First there was no demand for the web conferencing. It got popular with the release of Microsoft net meeting. Now in the recent there are many number of company they are promoting the video conferencing software. It is very better for the education and for the business sector.

It the web conferencing, in many universities video conferencing has been adopted as a educational tools. To keep in touch with the people of the other the business men use the video conferencing almost the world. They are in the development and improvement process. This as been also created online in some place where the people can work together in the same premises.

It is a very important and useful communication process. As it save the time of traveling and the traveling cost of the people. The conference among the two people is knows as point to point and if in this process there are many people then it is called as multipoint conference. As audio and the video transmission. We can also share the document through video conferencing.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain