Thread: How to add compact toolbar buttons in Mozilla Firefox?

How to add compact toolbar buttons in Mozilla Firefox?

Hey,

I am looking for the new ways to compact the user interface in Mozilla firefox. I want to remove the distance between Toolbar Buttons with the Compact Toolbar extension. But i don't know how to do that. With the help of the compact toolbar i want to increase the functionality of the firefox. But the problem is still same that how can i add the compact toolbar to firefox. So any one have the knowledge about the same can help to find the solution.

Waiting for reply. Thanks

Re: How to add compact toolbar buttons in Mozilla Firefox?

For using the compact toolbar first you have to installed the extension of the Compact Toolbar. It is ready to use now its your decision that you want the icons in the small size or the bigger size. When you set the size then you can see the difference between the new one and the older one the space between the toolbar is decreased as it was notice before that they occupy much space between them.It is also noticeable that the vertical space between the is also decreased after the installation of the compact tool bar And after installing the extension. You can also see that the vertical space has been condensed.

Thanks

As per your discussion is concern i came to know that you want the information regarding the installation of the compact toolbar for your Mozilla Firefox. So i can help you with that just follow the step involving in the same.

• Open the Mozilla Firefox
    • Click on the tools
    • go to the Add on
    • Now type the Compact toolbar in the Search box
    • It will display the list of the Compact toolbar
    • Click on the install
    • After installation, Restart the Firefox

Now you can use compact toolbar.

Hi there,

If you want the compact icon on your toolbar and want to remove all the waste space from the toolbar then this the right add on to get help with the toolbar management. This add on really works with the Mozilla toolbar and maintain the spaces between the tool bar button. If you want you can download it from the Mozilla Which is the official site for the this kind of add on.

Thank you
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Hey,

To use this add on first you have to take care of the some of the aspect of the Firefox and then only you can add this extension on the same. First make that sure that you have the latest Mozilla Firefox because this wont work with the older version of the Firefox. This extension only works with the Firefox 3.0 to the 3.5. Version which are released before this cant access compact toolbar extension.

Hope you liked the discussion

Hi,

I have the same issue regarding the use of the compact toolbar to reduce the spaces between the toolbar button. And i got the solution from the Mozilla Firefox site which is the official and can provide you the more information about the same. If you want to download the same you can visit the link given below:

Compact Toolbar