Thread: How to forward Yahoo Voice calls to Mobile phone

How to forward Yahoo Voice calls to Mobile phone

Hey guys,,, i need some urgent guidance from you all. i have seen some people getting calls that are basically Yahoo Voice calls forwarded from their Yahoo Messenger. Thats really great feature, i can say. I also wanna get my Voice calls to be forwarded on my sell phone.

Could you guys please make me know how can i forward yahoo voice calls to my cell phone ? Also let me know what are the charges for the same?

Re: How to forward Yahoo Voice calls to Mobile phone

Getting calls on messenger is free but if you are forwarding it to your mobile phone, it will be treated same to Phone-Out charges. Rates are the same as Phone Out rates. Now in order to forward Messenger calls to your mobile or landline, just follow this steps:-

• At the top of the Messenger window, click the button with the phone icon and the words, “ Yahoo! Voice” on it.
    • Move your pointer over “Call Forwarding” and in the menu that opens, click Add a Number…. (If you’ve already added a number, you’ll see it listed. Just click it to start forwarding calls to that number.)
    • Follow the steps to activate the number to which you'd like to forward calls.
    • Once you've activated call forwarding, you don’t need to be signed-in to Messenger to receive calls. In fact, your computer can be off completely.

Calls forwarding to landline phones is not an additional expense, but forwarding to mobile numbers may count as minutes, which, depending on the plan you have purchased from your mobile carrier. In case you need to stop or cancel this call forwarding, click the button with the phone icon and the words, “ Yahoo! Voice” on the top of the Messenger window. Move your pointer over “Call Forwarding.” In the menu that opens, click Disabled. Thats it.. Voice will now come through your computer, not your mobile.

Forward calls to cell phone is considered to be very useful service for businesses, travelers , etc.. You can use the call forwarding feature to send incoming PC-to-PC calls to another phone number like your mobile phone even when you're signed out of Yahoo messenger. The call is still free for your caller, and you only pay the Yahoo! Voice per minute rate for the forwarded call (as low as 1¢ a minute).