Thread: Downloading flash contents of no use

Downloading flash contents of no use

Hi. Well My friend has a website. He have had made it for a group community sites consisting of all friends, It is somewhat like social networking site. He had used flash slideshow on the site and it is really good to see. I want to know is it possible to download the contents anyhow. I tried doing it but it does not play. I use opera 10 as my web browser. So that I can view those contents on offline mode.
    Last edited by Aloke; 01-12-2009 at 05:35 PM.

Re: Downloading flash contents of no use

You can go for the Apple safari and download the content by going to "Window" to "Activity". This software has the ability to download such contents and make the flash object to play without been online that is internet. So the only thing that has to be taken into consideration is to look for the file is properly downloaded. If it is not then they may not play well.

This problem basically refers to the issue of .swf files not supported as you may not have installed the flash player to support them. You need to install the flash player in order to make it playable. You can install the Adobe Flash player from the link. Install the player and then try to execute the downloaded file from it. This will help you out then.

Try downloading Lunascape 6.0 browser. It is a powerful web browser through which you can make your browser to work as 3 different browser. It has polymorphic behavior which makes it to work either ways. The browser which you use may not be proper or may not have the plugin to download the contents due to which it is not responding. So make sure that it works for you well. This help you to view the flash downloaded contents.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

There can be a possibility that you might have pre installed flash player but still not able to use them. This can be because of the outdated version you are using. Download the latest version of flash player. This has extra embedded features in it and would make the contents to work fine. This does happens if the player is too old to make the contents to execute.