Thread: Google Earth Not displayed in HP Pavilion dv4-1400

Google Earth Not displayed in HP Pavilion dv4-1400

I have just bought a new HP Pavilion dv4-1400 laptop. And yesterday my uncle also gave me Windows 7 Professional operating system. I had installed this operating system on my HP laptop as well as my home desktop. But I am not able to view Google Earth on my HP laptop. What can be the possible reason for this?

Re: Google Earth Not displayed in HP Pavilion dv4-1400

Check with your graphic card if any or your onboard graphic. Also it requires 256 MB RAM. I also had an issue with Google Earth on my Samsung Laptop where initially I was not able to view the Google Earth letter on my desktop was not at all displayed. The reason being that my motherboard was faulty. Check the same for your HP Laptop as well.

I also had a similar issue where with Google Earth where I was not able to Zoom in any area of the Google Earth. Also it used to take more time to load Google Earth itself. My configurations was way above the minimum requirements but still I was having this issue. I then decided to uninstall it and download it again and reinstall it. And this solved my issue. What you can do is just uninstall, download latest version and then again reinstall.

This is probably due to Internet connection. Google Earth requires a minimum of 128 kbps internet speed. There are chances that your Internet connection is down or extremely slow. Contact your Internet Service Provider(ISP) and verify with him about the internet speed. If your internet is disconnected you would not be able to view Google Earth.