Thread: Html codes wont work on Blogger

Html codes wont work on Blogger

Hi. I have a problem related with Blogger.com. This is a site which actually meant for sharing videos or photos with friends and to connect with them. This site has the feature of uploading own webpages or templates so that we can make it our own way. But I am not able to upload any of my own Web page or templates. Whenever I try to upload the Html source code for the webpage it does not gets uploaded. I use mozilla firefox 3.5 as my web browser and my system is installed with Windows vista. Please help.

Re: Html codes wont work on Blogger

The issue for your query that you are not able to upload any of the Html codes of the templates on blogger may be the reason of your browser. Many of the time it is quite possible to happen that your browser wont support the uploading of codes for certain sites as it does not possess the features for it or related to it. This can be solved by using other browser for carrying out the process you want to. Check out.
    Last edited by Trio; 25-11-2009 at 04:08 PM.

This problem is quite very common with many people that they are not able to embed certain codes on blogger which is self created or copies from other source. This is because blogger might have restricted the permission of pasting any copied content from other source. There is a possibility that due to this you are not able to upload it. try making your own content or type the code which are trying to upload. It may work then.

You can resolve this issue or problem by using some different browser for uploading. There is also a kind of problem with the plugins or application tools required for processing certain things. There are some parameters that has to be needed or fulfilled so as to upload it. Your browser may not support it well that's the only reason it is not able to upload the codes. Check out for the blogger support on its official site Blogger.