Thread: Not able to login to my twitter account

Not able to login to my twitter account

Hi, I have a desktop system powered by Intel Pentium 4 processor and instaled with windows XP service pack 2 as the operating system. My system is also connected with a broadband connection to access internet. I use IE 7 as my browser explorer. The problem is I am not able to sign or login to my Twitter account. Please help. What could be the issue? Suggest some solution. Thank you.

Re: Not able to login to my twitter account

The solution related to your query is quite simple. You need to report to the desired domain through which you login to twitter. It means that if you are logging in to twitter using a yahoo ID. You should contact yahoo support for the registration. There can be an issue that your Yahoo ID may have been disabled or might have been banned, due to some unconditional reasons. Contact the concerned domain for the support.

This problem is basically related to the twitter. There can be a possibility that your Twitter account may not have fulfilled the required tasks that has to be done it means registration. You might not have registered yourself to the site with complete parameters or proper process. You can contact to the twitter support for help. They will guide you or let you know what could be the issue. It might be that your account might have gone hack.

Whenever you create a account on any social networking site using the concerned domain ID, the site always sends an acknowledgment mail in order to get your account to be activated. It provides a link for verification to your inbox of the concerned domain. You need to login to the ID and then click on the link in order to make your account active. Check out whether you have done so. This can be a reason due to which you are not able to login into twitter. Hope this might work for you. If not create a new account with the steps mentioned to be followed properly.