Thread: Free FTP Space

Free FTP Space

I had installed Windows Vista on my system. Does anyone know where I could get free FTP space with unlimited hits and no banners/pop-ups? Any one knows about it? Kindly provide me the correct information on the above topic. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Free FTP Space

If you are looking for free file hosting you have come to the right place. DriveHQ FTP Server is a standard FTP Server. You have found one of the biggest list of free storage space providers that will help you to host your file no matter what size it is, even hunderds of megabytes. You can use any FTP client on any OS platform (incl. Mac and Linux) to access FTP drive website. No software installation is required for DriveHQ FTP. You can use any web browsers or any FTP client software. Windows Explorer can also be used as an FTP client.

I believe what you mean is a free host with unlimited storage space. There used to be several such offerings online, but each has switched over to paying accounts (with everything limited). Free online storage space services are very cool - you don't need to carry the floppies or hard disk, because you have it on you secure free internet storage space.

Perhaps you require very large FTP storage space? No problem, we can offer FTP hosting packages to suit your needs. Astahost offers ftp with a hosting account, plus gives you I think 15MEG storage to start, and you could use their site to merely upload your files, but I don't think they would really like you just using the site for such and it may exceed your bandwidth. The other users would have to download using an FTP client, as you would as well to upload files.