Thread: Can I use Quick Heal Antivirus with Windows 7?

Can I use Quick Heal Antivirus with Windows 7?

I have newly installed Windows 7 operating system and my browser is Opera 10. The problem which has been encountered is that I cannot install Quick Heal Antivirus which was working smoothly when i was using Windows Vista. When I try to install this antivirus, I get a message that "This program is not compatible". Please help me and give me a solution on to how to install Quick Heal into Windows 7.

Re: Can I use Quick Heal Antivirus with Windows 7?

I suppose that the problem with you is that you are not using a full version of the antivirus. Windows 7 is giving such error messages to all trial version antivirus. Here below is the link of full version of Quick Heal antivirus which I am providing it to you. This should definitely solve your problem.
    Quick Heal Antivirus Plus 2009 10.0

Hello there, I had the same problem while using the current version of quick heal. After searching for the problem in the web and examining many queries, I found out that quick heal is not compatible with windows 7 but, quick heal is launching a newer version of antivirus called QuickHeal AV 2010 which will solve this problem of compatibility.

There are many better antiviruses available in the market. I dont know why you want to use quick heal only which gives such compatibility problems. I suggest you to use AVG Internet Security 9.0.707 Build 1765 which is the best antivirus I have ever used. It is also compatible with Windows 7.

Which version of quick heal are you using? Try 2010 as it is compatible with windows 7 and even then, if you're still facing problem you could get in touch with their support team

Quote Originally Posted by Chandranath View Post
    I have newly installed Windows 7 operating system and my browser is Opera 10. The problem which has been encountered is that I cannot install Quick Heal Antivirus which was working smoothly when i was using Windows Vista. When I try to install this antivirus, I get a message that "This program is not compatible". Please help me and give me a solution on to how to install Quick Heal into Windows 7.
    Hi Brother,

I use Quick Heal Total Security on my Windows 7 PC. It works flawlessly and doesn't create any issues. I am assuming your version of quick heal is not compatible with Windows 7. Check their websiteto download Compatible version

Otherwise, you can visit Quick Heal FAQs section for help.