Thread: How to unblock yourself from yahoo chat list? If someone block you.

How to unblock yourself from yahoo chat list? If someone block you.

Hi, can it be possible to unblock yourself from the blocked list of someones yahoo account? Can you have any solution regarding it? Just reply me as soon as possible.

Re: How to unblock yourself from yahoo chat list? If someone block you.

Hi, I don't think there would be any solution to you about it. You can do one thing simply, create a new yahoo account and chat with the person who had kept you in block list. But I think that that person again keep you in block list and you will not able to chat with him again. You just left him as it is. Just try to make new friend on yahoo chat. I think you would not able to solve this problem in any way.

Hi, you are facing quiet different problem. Most of the time question would be asked as how to add someone in block list. And you are blocked by someone. So, you need to be more smart in this case. You need to hack the account of the person who had sent your id to blocked list. After getting access of that particular id you need to remove your id from blocked list, so that you can chat with that particular id when he or she is online.

Hi, it is not possible to unblock yourself from someones yahoo chat list. This facility is not provided by yahoo to unblock ourselves. I suggest you in future don't bore to someone too much that he will kept your id in block list. Just try to convince that person so that if possible he or she will remove you from block list. Or simply try to find out password of that person and unblock yourself from block list of that id. But, when that person again kept you in block list, you need to again open that account unblock list.