Thread: Problems in talking on Yahoo messenger

Problems in talking on Yahoo messenger

Hi,
    I have installed yahoo messenger in my computer. But, i am getting a problem when i call someone. I am not able to hear the voice of another person but i do not know whether another person can hear my voice or not. I do not know what is the problem. is there any problem in my computer or it is the problem of the software .Can anyone tell me how to solve this problem?Please give me the proper solution.
    Last edited by Balamani; 20-11-2009 at 01:16 AM.

Re: Problems in talking on Yahoo messenger

Hi,
    First of all check your headphone , it is working properly or not. If your headphone is working properly make sure that the another person has activated the microphone to whom you are talking. If the microphone is activated then check your system volume level. If it is low increase the volume. but, if every setting is proper then it is may be the fault of the headphones.

Hi,
    you cannot hear the voice when talking on the yahoo messenger.please check for sound driver on your computer whether it is installed or not. your sound driver is working properly or not. If there is any problem in the drivers then reinstall the driver. if every setting is proper then it may be the problem of the messenger. try any other chatting software.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Hi,
    If you cannot hear the voice then firstly check all settings of your computer. If any problem in the settings correct it. If every setting is proper it it may be the problem of the compatibility mode. compatibility means if you are using vista and your friend is using windows xp then compatibility may create problem.another problem may be of the firewall setting. check your firewall settings. if it is set to maximum make it medium.