Thread: Need to uninstall IE8

Need to uninstall IE8

Hi to all,
    Due it's look and it's features I Downloaded IE8 and I find that it is much less usable and also experience slower browsing .To get rid out of this I just try to remove it and install IE7 but windows wont allow it to replace IE8?Any one have any idea why this happening.I have windows xp in my Compaq computer.Please help me.

Re: Need to uninstall IE8

When there is problem in your system's registry, it is common to have problem like IE 8 hanging , blue screens, slow downs, and more. The registry is the part of windows that check or monitor your all activity.If you are frusted by IE 8 hanging problems and are about to uninstall it Don't do that . you can easily tackle this on your own, even if you know nothing about your windows registry system. There are a variety of registry fix software that specialize in scanning your pc and taking care of any flaws with a simple click of your mouse.
    you can quickly scan and repair Internet Explorer problems by going on below site
    topregistrysolutions.com/iexplorer?cd=IE1724

From your problem it seems that you don't like IE8.I just given simple steps to uninstall IE8.Just try it.
    Click on the Start Button -> select Control Panel-> Click on Add or Remove Programs.From appeared applications list select Windows Internet Explorer 8 and Click the Remove button next to it.Simple.After completing uninstall restart your computer and install IE7.

As per your problem I suggest you to try to uninstall IE8 once again after restarting the system.If you does not able to uninstall IE8 then I advise you to try another browser for surfing like firefox and opera.They are also very popular and very fast in processing.Just download it from their official site and install it.After installation is complete make it as default browser.