Thread: How Bluetooth device Works?

How Bluetooth device Works?

Hello,

I am using Bluetooth technology from last 5 years in my mobile as well as in computer. some of the time i am using my Bluetooth headphone and i am happy with the Bluetooth technology but now wanted to know about the Bluetooth techonology that how it works and what kind of waves is emitted by the Bluetooth device which is captured by the another Bluetooth device.

Thanx in advance.

Re: How Bluetooth device Works?

Bluetooth uses the small-area networking method to the next level. Its saves the battery power and minimize the user intervention

1.Bluetooth is essentially a networking standard that works at two levels. Bluetooth provides connection at the physical level and uses the radio frequency standard of Bluetooth.

1.Bluetooth also provides connection at the e protocol level, where two devices have to be agree on some the aspect like when to send the bits, how many bits to sent in an time interval, how the user can be sure that data which is sent is is same as the data received by the bluetooth device.

Bluetooth allows maximum eight devices to connect in a network in an mini network and it uses the wireless technology. It is known as the personal networking because it performs on very range (i.e. 30 ft) like offices. It requires two Bluetooth device to be place close to each in between the range of the Bluethooth.The data transfer using bluetooth is very slow but when it cums to the typical application it transfer the data fast.

These are the list of the devices which uses the bluetooth technology.

1. Camcorders
    2. Printers
    3. Scanners
    4. Mobiles
    5. PDAs
    6. Laptops
    7. Wireless Keyboards and Mice
    8. Headphones
    9. In-car handsfree kits
    10. GPS navigation receivers
    11. Home appliances like microwaves, washers, driers, refrigerators etc.
    12. Cameras
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Bluetooth is use to connect various device like phones, laptops, PDAs with high speed using low-power microwave wireless link technology. The bluetooth waves can travel in any direction it does not require line-of-sight like Infrared. Bluetooth technology is just modifications wireless LAN technology. But LAN technology is not that good for small distance data transfer so instead of LAN, Bluetooth is introduced. The bluetooth technology achieve this transfer of data by small tiny device which is known as transceivers into Bluetooth eanble device which manage the data transfer.