Thread: Make IE Cookie Enabled

Make IE Cookie Enabled

I am using reliance internet connection. When I started my internet explorer for browsing, it gives me an error message saying "make your explorer cookie enabled." Can anybody tell me what is cookie and what is a use of it? I don't want to change or reinstall my browser because it have some saved password, bookmarks. So anybody give me simple solution.

Re: Make IE Cookie Enabled

It is simple to make IE cookie enabled. I got the same message but I used following step to resolved it. You are not specify your IE version so that I give solution for version . Open IE and go to tool menu and select internet options. In that go to security tab and select internet and click on custom level. Scroll down to the cookie part and select allow cookie that are store your computer. Click OK and OK again. restart your browser.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

I have give steps to make cookie enable in IE 6. Because there are some difference in setting in a IE5 and IE6. If your are using IE6 then follow the steps which I have written below. Open your IE browser and go to tools then click on internet options. Click on privacy tab and then click on advanced tab. Select level of security using slider.Click accept and select allow session cookies and lastly press OK button.

You are not giving which version you used. So I give steps to enable cookie in IE4. Open IE and go to view and select internet option. Click on security tab and select custom level. In custom level scroll down to cookie. Select enabled cookie option and after that press on OK button to exit. If your feel some problematic then just download new version of web browser and install it.