Thread: Rocket dock Addon Problems

Rocket dock Addon Problems

I'm running Windows Xp as my operating system. I also used Internet Explorer 7 along with Firefox as my web browser. Now the problem is that whenever i try to to download an add-on icon for rocketdock, after downloading it when i try to extract the files, the extracted files folder appears seems to be empty, when its finished extracting the files. Can any one tell me that why i'm faing Rocket dock addon problems on my system? Does any body knows about it? Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Re: Rocket dock Addon Problems

If this is what you mean you download the zipped file and drop its contents in the rocketDock folder from memory. All you have to do is to Install the AddOn manually and set RocketDock with your preferred settings and native language then simply copy settings.ini file from the RocketDock folder and repack it into the addon.

Where did you extract it to? There is an option of where to extract the files to. There is no detailed description of this service. It can change the behavior of other programs or manipulate other programs. So it's probably on your computer, but not in that particular folder. It provides a nice clean interface to drop shortcuts on for easy access and organization. With each item completely customizable there is no end to what you can add and launch from the dock.

Rocketdock is a standalone application. does not need to be installed in the 'program files' folder. The messages do not actually state that an actual malicious program was found, but rather that RocketDock performed an action that might be malicious, according to the two security programs mentioned. Instead, install under your 'user' folder. This will allow full access for the user. You will not have to deal with adminstrative rights, since the user has full access to his own folders. There's no actual determination of malicious activity, just suspicious activity. Since this appears to be the expected behavior of RocketDock, though, it looks like it should be treated as a false positive alarm.