Thread: how to get receipt of sent email?

how to get receipt of sent email?

I recently bought a new Dell Studio One 19 PC. I accessed the connection using mobile. when I sent email to any one, I can not get a receipt. I have account in Gmail and Gmail does not have email notifier so that how I came to know that my emails are successfully received and recipient has opened it. When I sent email to any company, company can directly delete that mail so suggest some software that provide receipt of that email.

Re: how to get receipt of sent email?

I have an account in Gmail. When I sent email to any body he doesn't gave any reply to me so that I was that he really read taht email or not. Now I am using SpyPig.The service is called SpyPig and it will instantly send you a notification when your email is read by the recipient. The read receipt will also have other details like the IP address of the recipient and the exactly number of times he or she read your email. Using SpyPig is simple – type your email address (where you wish to receive the notification) and they wiil give you a small tracking graphic that you have to embed in your outgoing Gmail message via a simple drag-n-drop. It will 100% give email receipt.

Some days before I was facing the same problem. Now I created account in
    statcounter.com. Sign up for a free account on statcounter.com. Goto the install code options, choose invisible tracking button and HTML only counter. Statcounter will now provide you an HTML Image snippet that you have to insert inside the body of your HTML email message. Tracking image won't be displayed on the recipient's computer. As soon as your friend opens up your email, it will show up in your statcounter logs. You will know the details like date time when the email was opened and the IP address of his computer.

I working in a multinational company and my job is to send email to other company. These email need to be read by another company and we don't that these emails are read by receipt or not. So I search on a internet and I found there are websites which offer this services. These websites are as follows-

ReadVerify.com
    pointofmail.com
    readnotify.com