Thread: IE7 disallows access to internet

IE7 disallows access to internet

Hi. I am using IE7 as my web browser. The thing is I am trying to access internet via IE7 but its not getting opened. It used to before but now when I try to do so it closes down with an error message and disallows to get access to internet. What should I do. Please give a solution. Thank you.

Re: IE7 disallows access to internet

Well one of the reason could be your system requires maintenance it might be affected by some malware due to which it is unable to provide you access to internet. You need to restore your system by going to start> programs> accessories> system tools> system restore. You need to mention the date when your pc was working fine. It keeps the track of it and then you might be able to access.

The reason could nothing be less than a virus attack. Your system is been affected by a virus and you need to scan up your system in order to set the things to work in proper way. Use a good antivirus which would eradicate the virus from your system. Its because of it your browser is unable to open.

There might be a problem with your software. Some of the file may be malfunctioning due to which it is unable to open. try installing a new software or other browser. It might work out for you. Or uninstall the software and install a fresh new copy of IE7. this will work for you.