Thread: Download youtube videos with Firefox

Download youtube videos with Firefox

Hi guys, I want to download youtube videos on my HD , i know there are many sites which gives the download link for youtube videos when we inserts youtube video link on their site but i want something more easier, firefox is having thousands of addons i juts wonder if any add-on gives us ability to download youtube videos with just one click, i have used the real player plug-in but that works really slow, and to download with real player plug-in first we have to wait for the video to stream fully then it downloads properly. Any tips for me ? Thanks in advance..

Re: Download youtube videos with Firefox

I recommend pluggin DownloadHelper. The easy way to download and convert Web videos from hundreds of YouTube-like sites. This works also for audio and photo galleries. Just surf the Web as they used to, when DownloadHelper detects it can do for you, the icon gets animated and a menu full version to download files by simply clicking an item. For example, if you go to a YouTube page, you can download the video directly on your file system. It also works with MySpace, Google videos, DailyMotion, Porkolt, iFilm, DreamHost and others.

I use the VideoDownloader, works for all the videos sites visit, including youtube, it adds a small icon in the status bar at the bottom of the Firefox window, and a button on the toolbar. Just click that and download the video you are watching!

There are many, some are as follow specifically for youtube:
    • MP4 YouTube Downloader
    • Download YouTube Mp4
    • Fast YouTube Download
    • YouTube As MP4

I'm using YouTube As MP4 , its adds link in every youtube video below the description of video, by that link we can download current video in mp4 format.