Thread: Google updater cannot continue

Google updater cannot continue

Hi friends,

I am facing some issue with my Acer laptop today when i tried to install Google pack i was not able to do so when i try to do that i got an error message as Google updater cannot continue error 0x80070005 . So i uninstall the application and now it's not allowing me to reinstall it. Does anyone facing such kind of issue any help would be highly appreciated.

I was also facing similar type of issue, if you really want to install Google update then try to delete all temp file by clicking on Start then goto Run option and type %temp% and press enter. New window would get open which will consist of temporary files delete all the files and reboot your computer and then try to install Google update.

Thanks for replying me i have try to delete all temporary files but still i am not able to run Google update, does anyone know any other alternative solution for it because it's very important for me.

Re: Google updater cannot continue

I was also facing similar type of issue i try to click on Start then click on run option and type cmd in run option and press enter, then command prompt window would get open over here paste the following command REGSVR32 %SYSTEMROOT%\SYSTEM32\WUAUENG.DLL and press enter key after that you will see a pop up that says command succeeded and then exit your command prompt and try to update it. Hope now you should not get any error message.