Thread: How to report a problem with an application in Opera Unite

How to report a problem with an application in Opera Unite

Hi, i have this query just for my information as i get some bugs many time in Opera Uinte while working on it. I have seen many people reporting the issues they get on the same. Could you guys please make me know how and where to report a problem with Opera Unite application ?

Re: How to report a problem with an application in Opera Unite

Opera Unite applications allow you to extend the capabilities of your browser to share your content. Applications range from social-networking tools for posting messages or holding chat sessions to tools for sharing content like files or photos. It is quick and easy to share your content with your friends – there is no need to upload anything. They can access the files directly from your computer.

To report bugs or problems regarding these application, on the application details page, under the Install application button, click the link marked "(number) issues". A list of existing issues displays. Read through the list to see if anyone has already reported the same bug. If the bug has been listed, do not report it.

If you have the latest version, and the bug has not been reported:
    1. Go to the details page for the application.
    2. Click the "Report a problem" link.
    3. Fill in a short title, summarizing the problem.
    4. In the text box, describe the problem in as much detail as you can. Describe what you were doing when the bug occurred – for example, what you were clicking or filling in. Supply any error messages you received. Specify which Opera version, platform, and device on which you were running the application.
    5. Review your information to check it.
    6. Check the field stating that you have looked through already reported bugs.
    7. Click the Submit button. Issues that you report are shown in a link at the top marked "Reported issues" .

Check if you have the latest version of the application. The issue might have been fixed in a later version. To ensure you have the latest version, go to the Opera Unite application catalog, select the application, and click "Install application". Opera Unite detects that you already have this application and, if there is a later version, displays a dialog with the option "Upgrade existing Opera Unite application" preselected. Click "OK" to upgrade.