Thread: IncrediMail 2 New Version Problems

IncrediMail 2 New Version Problems

Hello,

I just installed version 2 of IncrediMail , I am a little disappointed because the previous version was having a feature that allowed to you see the messages on the server before being downloaded, also , when i installed this new version ,it is showing all the account from the my previous installation , now i want to create some new accounts and delete the one , can you tell me how can i do so , please help me, thanks in advance

Re: IncrediMail 2 New Version Problems

Hello ,I Think i Have found the solution to your problem , you need to first Stat the software and Go on to the "receive mail" option , there you Can Seem a small arrow pointing in downward Direction , and it also has a choice which offered access to advanced account Setttings, in these Setting menu , You Can enable these Feature

At times, email account properties, such as your account password or username, may change or you may want to remove old email accounts that you no longer use. You can easily edit your email account settings or remove old email accounts, by following the steps below.

To edit an email account, follow these steps:
    In the IncrediMail main window, click the 'Tools' menu and select 'Email Accounts...'.

At this point, the 'Mail Accounts' dialog opens. Select the email account you would like to edit and click 'Properties' (marked in red).

At this point, the account 'Properties' dialog opens. Select the relevant tab, 'General', 'Servers' or 'Advanced' (marked in red) and change any account settings as required. Click 'OK' (marked in blue) to close the 'Properties' dialog.

To remove an email account, follow these steps:
    In the IncrediMail main window, click the 'Tools' menu and select 'Email Accounts...'.

At this point, the 'Mail Accounts' dialog opens. Select the email account you wish to remove and click 'Remove' (marked in red).

Once you have removed or edited your email account, simply close the 'Mail Accounts' dialog and continue using IncrediMail.

Hello , You Can Check this Link where You Can Download the Latest Version of the IncrediMail 2 - You Can Download IncrediMail 2 - http://www.techarena.in/download/ema...redimail-2.htm

Installed IM2 on my new laptop with Windows7, 64 bit

Incredimail installed, but will not open! I tried every fix the IM tech people suggested and more fixes the forum folks suggested...none of them work! What's up with this? HELP!