Thread: Gmail contacts temporarily unvailable

Gmail contacts temporarily unvailable

Hi,
    I am facing a error called Gmail is temporarily unable to access your Contacts. You may experience issues while this persists error when I am trying to enter a chat or access my contacts. What is this error about. Last night everything was working great. But from last 2 hours I a facing the issue. Is this due to any virus infection in my computer. My internet service is working fine. I can open Yahoo and facebook. But the problem only lies in Gmail. Does any one is facing the similar issue. Please post some solution for the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Gmail cannot connect to Chat problem

This is not a virus issue. The problem lies from Gmail side. You are not the only person who is facing this issue. The reason provided by the troubleshooting column of Gmail is that for some time your auto complete fails to work or your contact manger is not able to load properly or you chat is not working. None of this is a satisfying reason. Gmail people are still working on it. There is not prescribe solution here. Just clear up your history and try back.

Guys Gmail is again not working. I had tried to search the solution for the problem but could not found anything. This is not a new issue. I had faced this before also. I am too looking for a appropriate solution here. I had tried every tit bit of thing I can do. Even re-installed my browser and internet connection. But no progress. This problem may from the other side. So you will have to wait till they fix out the issue.

After reading the entire troubleshooting columns of this error I came to conclusion that there is no solution listed for the problem in the Gmails directory. I am facing this error too. When I login to my account I saw a red tap at the top which shows what error you had listed. I am not understanding the reason. Because it is not limited to me. Same problem is faced by others too. If you people found any solution then please post it here as soon possible. Read this news for more information on it.
    Gmail Chat Error.