Thread: How to use Craigslist online

How to use Craigslist online

Hi,
    My client needs a social networking site that can publish advertisement all over the world. The site must be a dedicated one instead of a commercialized. I was trying to search the same. Some one recommend me to go on Craigslist. I had never heard about this site. What is this about. Is it a social networking site. And how can it help me in the donation process. Is this a chargeable or free. If it is a paid service then what are the charges and services provided by it. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to use Craigslist online

You are something right about this. It is a centralized network which is used to communicate with online communities all over the world. The site features in free online classified ads. There are dedicated sections like estate, jobs, sale & service, community, etc. It is a relatively old and popular site. It is a developed my non profit organization. The site runs on the base of revenue generated on per ads as per the area.

It is simply a local classifieds online directory a and forum that supports 450 cities in the world and mostly it is free. You can find all relevant information related to estate, jobs, sales and service, events, etc. It is a type of non profit organization that is setup for service basis. The site accumulates around 9 billion page views every month. The ads are self published. It also has a dedicated forum to shares views and advice. It is a chargeable service which varies as per the area.

You can post a free ad on the site. It is allowed. Just visit the site and click on post classified. You have to first fill up a form and then the site will send you a mail to activate the membership. You can simply self publish you add that will appear after 15 minutes. Generally the ad has a expire period. This period is determine as per the location. For Classifieds the time is from 7 to 45 days. For resumes it from 30 to 45 days, jobs same, etc. Second thing you cannot frequently post ad on the site. After posting a single ad you are allowed to post after 48 hours.