Thread: What is a UserCash Scam

What is a UserCash Scam

Hi,
    I was looking for a online business to make some daily money. I found a article on a site which states that UserCash is a scam. It is exploiting the users. On founding about the site I found that it is a kind of online money making site based on advertisement. But I am not sure about this. Does any one is currently using UserCash. What is actually and how does on can earn money on it. And if this a scam then what are the ways by which it cheats the people. Thanks in advance.

Re: What is a UserCash Scam

You are right about UserCash. It is a online money making site. The site offers it members to post ads on there web sites. And when the advertisement is viewed then the member can money out of it. There is a relatively same site called Link Bucks. This also offers the same. The only best way is to go on the official site and read about the company and the schemes. Also go for the terms and conditions. But before signing up any contract do get complete details about the company.

I am not sure but usercash adds are more junky. The pops on the screen and slow downs the internet. My friend earned a good profit at the starting but now he is getting low. I do not understand the reason here. Maybe most of the members are quitting the site for the scam issue. If you feel such about the company then better quit instead of removing more information on it. There are several e-commerce site which offers your more business and flexible money earning programs. I will recommend Google Adsense as the best choice. It is widely popular and there is not issues of scams here.

I am listing this information as per a article I read on the net. According to that Usercash is a kind of a Usercash that gives access to the user to generate links. By which the uses gets a paid amount for the ad. You can simply log in to the official site and then just copy paste the link. The feature of this scheme is $5 payout, payments options are on paypal, epassport, etc, code generator for sites and complete history. You can get the people directed to site by providing that link. Now this confuses the users that this is a scam.