Thread: How to make firefox load faster

How to make firefox load faster

Hi,

I have installed the latest version on Firefox. Previously I was using Internet Explorer 7. I know that firefox is fast but I still want to make it faster. I have see many trick on the web but I don't know whether it really works. If you have tried the tricks yourself than please let me know. I'll prefer the trick with which I can load webpages faster in firefox ???

Re: How to make firefox load faster

In your browser, type "about:config" into the address bar and press enter. Scroll down and look for the following entries:

Select each entry and double click it, then change as follows :

network.http.pipelining, default is False, make it true by double clicking.

network.http.proxy.pipelining, default is False, make it true by double clicking.

network.http.pipelining.maxrequests, default is 4, make it 8 by double clicking.

Then right click on the blank space, New - select Integer - give name as nglayout.initialpaint.delay, press OK and then set its value to "0".

Download SpeedyFox, it will make firefox load faster. Firefox uses SQLite database to store all that is put in place such as configuration data, history and cookie handling during browsing. SpeedyFox is a tiny freeware utility that can optimize Firefox for cleaning and compacting databases in profile with a single click. SpeedyFox does not delete any data such as bookmarks, history, passwords, etc. while cleaning. SpeedyFox A portable version is also available. Run the application once a week or according to your browsing habits to make Firefox load faster and also to improve its overall speed.

Well, I am using a program called Firefox Preloader, this will make your firefox loads faster. You can find the Firefox Preloader here. You will really find the difference. But I don't know whether it is compactable with the latest version.