Thread: Website Vs Blog , What to Choose

Website Vs Blog , What to Choose

hello,

I Want to know the difference between a blog and a website.cna you tell What is the easiest to use and which Has more aesthetic. I would like to make a website or blog for an association, but knowing that I dont know anything about computer language please advise me. are there any free or not very expensive Hosts Available , that could be recommend for their simplicity. please help

thank you in advance.

Re: Website Vs Blog , What to Choose

A blog is a mini web site focused on the ease of creating and updating as well as to maintain the interactivity with visitors. No computer knowledge is required and everything is done online. It's free and without obligation.

A website is an environment of static content distribution is controlled by technicians. A blog is an environment of dynamic content publishing and management comments are monitored by the communicators. With a website, it disseminates information unidirectionally in an environment where the customer cannot Communicate back. With a blog, it is a opens dialogue situation with intelligent people that can can improve ourselves with knowledge,

Free personal space on the Web, the blog is definitely becoming a communication tool in its own right. A blog is not written by the editors and journalists and is not a book of personal reflections on a topic of some interest. Like any media, the value of a Blog is based on the quality of its content.A website is a collection of web pages hyperlinked together and uploaded to a Web address. A Web site consists of a set of pages and documents connected by hypertext links, available on the Web, that is to say on the World Wide Web servers with content conforming to HTTP (HyperText Transfer Protocol) and designed in HTML (HyperText Markup Language).