Thread: How do I email a MOV file

How do I email a MOV file

Hi,

I have several MOV files on my computer. some files are less then 10 mb in size, i want to send those files to my friend via email. I tried sending these files using yaoo mail, but every time I try to email one, it will not work. I dont know how to email those files. please help me on this.

Thank you

Re: How do I email a MOV file

Why dont you send one file at a time, or convert your files with total video converter in the setting change the resolution of the video, this will reduce the size of your video,this may affect the quality of the video but its the only option. Dont think to zip the video because zipping probably won't make it small enough.

If you are facing problem with yahoo then use Gmail, To attach a file to a message you're composing, follow these steps:
    • Click Attach a file under the subject field.
    • Browse through your files and click the name of the file you'd like to attach.
    • Click Open.
    Keep in mind that you can't send executable files or messages larger than 25 MB.which is more then yahoo.

If you want to send them via email the use online upload services like mega upload or rapidshare, Upload all your video files via Rapidshare and sen the links to your friends via email, he will be able to download this files without any problem. emailing such large attachments is not a good idea when you have option of sending the via online sharing sites.