Thread: IE6 with tab browsing

IE6 with tab browsing

Hi, I know its sounds funny but still i'm using IE6. I know the enhance versions have been release IE7,IE8 etc. But i only like to work with IE6, i don't find my self comfortable in any other browser. All i need in IE6 is tab browsing. I just want to add the tab browsing in IE6, is there any add-on support which can enable the tab browsing in IE6?

Re: IE6 with tab browsing

Yes its available.
    • Download the MSN toolbar
    • After installing the MSN toolbar IE 6 will be able to open multiple Web pages within a single window, each selectable by a small tab at the top of the window.
    • The MSN toolbar suite bundles three separate toolbars: one for Microsoft Outlook, a toolbar for Windows and Internet Explorer, and a toolbar for the Windows taskbar. Added features include a pop-up blocker, form fill functions to make browsing more convenient, and built-in desktop search functionality.

I'll say simply install the IE7, won't recommend IE8 hence i didn't found it much better. IE7 works great - has Tab Browsing, its mostly same as IE6 and one feature I really find useful, is the Start / Home page - not a simple web Site but any favorites you want to add. You can more info about the IE7 here Information about Internet Explorer 7 .

Switch to firefox, its really simple and totally IE based browser. Its the most famous browser available till now. Offers great add-on feature and the millions of add-ons are avilable. Even there is Add-on called IE-tab which opens the Webpages in IE tab within the Firefox. Till now i found everything with firefox. Its not far different from IE6 you'll find it useful, if you haven't tried it then its worth to give a try.