Thread: Alt + Tab navigation in Firefox browser

Alt + Tab navigation in Firefox browser

I am a Vista user and use Firefox as my default web browser. I have seen a Firefox user navigating the tabs in Alt-Tab style that we normally do in Windows system for navigating the opened Windows, folder, etc..

I don't know how was he doing, but was really very interesting. I wonder to have such feature on my Firefox too. Do you guys have idea how to get Alt-Tab navigation in Firefox browser ? Please let me know. Help appreciated.

Re: Alt + Tab navigation in Firefox browser

Yeah, Alt + Tab style navigation is possible in Firefox with the help of a Add-on know as TabNavigator. Once you get it installed with your Firefox browser, you will enjoy the Windows style Alt+Tab switching to Firefox.he keys that are used to power this new function can be changed in the add-on’s options. It is possible to use a combination of CTRL, ALT, Shift plus one other key on the keyboard for each function.Scroll with right mouse button pressed to navigate through the tabs. Even if both, icon-list and preview are disabled, you can still navigate with usual keys/mouse.

Download TabNavigator

With the help of TabNavigator You can either enable a modifier key (Alt or other), or keep both the icon list and the preview disabled.The display of the icon will list while having keyboard shortcuts without determining the key conversion functionality break.You can modify the navigation keys to be any combination of Ctrl, Alt, or Shift + another key. This interesting add-on works on Windows and Linux as well.

Wow, thats great. Thanks for the quick help and valuable help mate. I was guessing i need to do lots of workout for doing so but it is really simple with an add-on. I appreciate your help. Keep it up !!