Thread: Modem Booster

Modem Booster

I am having an internet connection at my office PC & has a low speed connection. I have heard lot about internet speed booster, PC Booster, etc.... Does anyone have experienced about it... Weather this programs are worth enough to use it...????

Re: Modem Booster

Actually nothing this kind of software works.... I have used this all many time but these is all fake part... This all software are nothing just for the name i have tried many different types of software in it...!

Will Modem Booster improve my Modem Connection?

• Modem Booster 5.0 works on ALL Internet connections, including Cable, DSL, ADSL and of course Dial-up modems!

• Modem Booster works with major Internet Service Providers (ISPs) worldwide. It is also specially designed to optimize AOL, CompuServe 2000, MSN, NetZero, Prodigy and AT&T WorldNet Connections.

• Modem Booster works on all systems configurations and processors running on Windows 95, 98, ME, NT 4.0, 2000 and XP.

• Works for all Pentium and above processors with 32 MB of RAM, 15 MB of free disk space, and requires MS Internet Explorer 4.0 and above.

• Prepare to experience an Internet speed boost no matter what type of Internet connection you are using!

Even i don't think this kind of software work as if this would have worked enough for all then why everyone of us would have bought the high speed connection & waste our money on it... Does anyone have thought about it???