Thread: How to download a Torrent file

How to download a Torrent file

Hi,, while searching about Torrent on this forum i found this post How to create a torrent file ? its interesting.

But now i wanted to know once this file is created how can i download these torrent files ?

I have some files to download from there. Please help

Re: How to download a Torrent file

Torrent files are part of a P2P trading system that make transferring files from one person to another on the Internet quickly.It's actually very easy to a download torrent file. First you need to download and install a torrent client. Make sure that the the torrent client is considered the command center for your P2P file sharing. You can choose different types of torrent clients even though two highly - the recommended clients are Azureus and utorrent. Once you downloaded and installed torrent client, you'll go to to find files that you would like to download.

Usually you can index many websites such as the Pirate Bay and the Spy of the torrent visits. Most torrent clients have a handy list of the best index websites. Now, only research into the file that you want to download. Some of these studies were instead offering as the capacity to forward a video file, music file, application file or all the above search. It is usually very easy to make the torrent file to determine the place that you would like to download. Once you have searched for a specific file, your index website a list of available torrent files should return. Look to see which torrent files most Seeders have, usually you will be the fastest download times and the highest quality records show.

Once you find the torrent file that you want to download, click the download link and save it on your computer. These files are usually very small, usually less than 25kbits. Now that you have the torrent file or files on your PC, double click this file and your torrent client would automatically open up. At this time, the driver program online and will also start at your file, and download. While each client and driver program is different, you should see how many people file, the seeding and leeching sharing or downloading. You should also progress from your computer to see the file and the amount of time to download the file remains fully downloaded. All you have to do wait until all data is downloaded and you can enjoy your newly downloaded file.

It is important to be aware of the terminology used when downloading torrent files. There are Torrent search engines that search the popular torrent clients. This saves you time by not having to search each individual torrent client site.

For more information regarding the same, just go through this link:-

How to increase the speed of Torrent Download?
    unable to save resume file in Torrent

Thanks a lot body, that is all i wanted to know. You have explained it in very simple way, and i appreciate you help for that. I'll try all this steps and let you know if any problem occurs. Keep it up !!