Thread: Can't view pictures when sending or receiving in email

Can't view pictures when sending or receiving in email

Hiya,

This is all about Outlook 2007.I can't see any pictures inside outgoing or coming in emails.Which certainly the text or logo information inside business cards, and anything else in a box that comes in your email.Anyway, when I forward the recipient can see my business card content, etc. I can see the picture as long as I put the mouse right clicked down. if I right click on where I insert the picture or where my business card is at the very top middle. I've cleared filters,allowing downloads in the trusted area.Guys please stick with me to fix this..

any helps would greatly appreciated...

Re: Can't view pictures when sending or receiving in email

If you are not able to choose the Picture command, confirm HTML formatting is turned on by clicking the Format menu in the message window and then clicking Rich Text (HTML). A black dot shown by the command when it is chosen.If message recipients are not able to see your inserted images, on the Tools menu, click Options. On the Send tab,select HTML Settings, and then put the Send pictures with messages is chosen. To put a background picture into your message, in the message window, on the Format menu, point to Background, and then select Picture.

Hey friend there is some limitations,you can have a message rule that messages over a certain size won't be downloaded. Go to Tools, Message Rules, Mail, New,and the wizard will help you through the procedure

Check it out this Tools>options>security>uncheck the box, Block images.Also you have to un mark the box, Do Not let attachments and make the setting, Internet zone Now attempt it. If that didn't work, then it's on the other end