Thread: How to turn on javascript in ie7?

How to turn on javascript in ie7?

When I go to a website , I get this message: Hello, you need JavaScript or expelled or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player. I tried updating Flash Player and that didn't help. How do I enable JavaScript for IE7?

Re: How to turn on javascript in ie7?

Open Internet Explorer from "All Programs" list in the menu of the Start. Click on "Tools" button and select "close, Internet Options." Scroll to "Security" tab at the top of the pop-up window and click on "Internet" icon. Click on "Custom Level" button at the bottom of the pop-up window and the role down to the scripting options. Select "Enable" for Active Scripting option and click "OK" to save the changes. JavaScript is turned on in Internet Explorer.

Go to Tools> Internet Options> Security> The role of the level of customs down to the scripting you can allow the properties you require care your firewall doesn't make t block javascript.

I have this problem on Youtube. When i'm with a guest account that the program will open (Windows XP) I get this message when I was trying to view a film. "Hello, you need JavaScript or expelled or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player." I have checked my Internet Options and active scripting is allowed. Even re-installing the flash player won't help. The funny thing is that when i'm opened the program as administrator, the movies I can watch on youtube without peoblem. Creating a new hosting account doesn't resolve the problem. I also learned that the program opened as a guest, After several contacts with Youtube, they think there's something gone bad on my PC. They askedme foe firefox instead of Internet explorer for browsing purpose.