Thread: Changing Yahoo Instant Messenger password

Changing Yahoo Instant Messenger password

Hi,,,

I am new to for internet surfing and hence don't have much idea about it. You must be surprised that i also have just one email idea overall that is in Yahoo mail. Now i have a very short query here. I need to change my password of yahoo messenger but i am not getting any option to do so. Could you guys please let me know how can i change my Yahoo Instant Messenger password ?Thanks in advance.

Re: Changing Yahoo Instant Messenger password

The User ID and password you use for Yahoo Instant Messenger is the same that is your Yahoo Mail ID and its password. So to change your password for instant messenger you need to change it from Yahoo mail account. Just login to your Yahoo mail account and change your password. Thats it ..!!

First of all remember that the instructions to change your Yahoo Messenger password will only work if you know your current Yahoo Messenger password. Just visit to this link Yahoo Change Password and enter your current password and then choose your new password. Click Save when you’re done. Once your done, you must know that this will change your password for Yahoo! Mail , Yahoo! Chat , My Yahoo! and Yahoo! Finance.

You can change your password right from your Instant Messenger menu. Just go to Menu and click on My Account Info. This will open a new window or tab on your browser that is the page of changing your password for all your Yahoo service. Just enter the new password over there and save.

Open yahoo in your web browser. Click on mail and enter your user id and password. Then in the mail page at the right side you cane see a option button. Click on that. At the left side go to Account Information. In the list click on change password and put the new one you want. Here you can also edit your entire account information.