Thread: windows mobile 6.1 can't send or delete email

windows mobile 6.1 can't send or delete email

I 'm running a windows mobile 6.1 using Samsung i900 Omnia Using POP3 to receive messages without problem. but succeed every time to send did not, giving an error: "The message could not be sent. Make sure you have network coverage and that your account information is correct. Then try sending again" No anti-virus or popup blockers. Only using the native mail client of Windows Mobile 6.1 I have all the configuration instructions to the letter, and can 'followed, t seem to what' calculation; wrong s.

Re: windows mobile 6.1 can't send or delete email

That is no problem with g-mail. It is a common problem with the tilt. I have the same issue now with my tilt and research, of course, that Google, for that message returned many results were used. Some have said that the removal and relaxation of the account on the phone to confirm. That for me in the past but this time it worked was not working. I am looking to have a final solution. I will post it if I do.

In case anyone has a similar problem and would like to know how it without hard reset solve, here it is. Go to programs tab, there is a program called "Mobile E-mail Settings". In my case I had a little yellow symbol of the Sprint. I launched it and selected the reset settings. It deletes the current gmail account and to receive any e-mail. It then tries to get me to preparing to other e-mail accounts. I now avoid it. I prefer the top drafting POP e-mail recovery by "Messaging" program.

I am on a HTC Mogul WM 6.1 and not started having this problem until I promotion to WM 6.1. With so many people this problem and different phones and I'm certain that all with different e-mail providers. Id have to say that this is an issue Windows Mobile 6.1 is. Id love to know if anyone has a difficult situation for this problem or not and found that Microsoft is working on a solution?