Thread: How to delete all scraps at once in orkut?

How to delete all scraps at once in orkut?

Hi, I want to delete all 5000 scraps from my orkut profile at once. Is it possible to delete all orkut scraps together? If someone have any idea, please let me know as soon as possible. I don't want to waist hours to delete them all. Thanks for any help.

Re: How to delete all scraps at once in orkut?

No you can not delete all scraps in your scrapbooks, however it is possible to delete all scraps at once on the current page. First select all scraps on current page with tha 'all' option at the top of the scrapbook and choose the 'delete' as action.

From orkut help:

You can delete multiple scraps at a time by using bulk delete. You can select individual scraps by selecting the checkbox to the left of the scrap, or you can select all scraps on the page by clicking the all link at the top of your scrapbook. Then, just click delete selected scraps.

Note: at this time, it's not possible to send scraps to more than one person at a time. If you need to contact multiple friends, please send a message instead.

Why we can't delete all scraps with just one click? Orkut must introduce this feature. There are many fake java-scripts are available for this on many websites but none of them will work. They are just fake and cheats with your profile. Mostly they adds multiple communities to your profile without your wish. Stay away from those, they may hack your account details.