Thread: Looking for free internet accelerators

Looking for free internet accelerators

I am using dialup connection at my home. I want to increase the internet speed to get the maximum out of my connection. To achieve this I have searched a lot and also tried some of the software but most of them included spyware or adware. Thus I have to format my computer all the time. So I am here to ask you guys to get some help. Do you know any free internet accelerators available out there and probably virus free would be preferred?

Re: Looking for free internet accelerators

I am using Propel Accelerator. It is simply and fastest web accelerator on the market today! It works with your existing Service Provider; does not require technical skills to install and operate, and will speed up your Internet browsing by up to 25x depending on how and where you surf. It provides you Pop-up Blocking, Ad Blocking and Email Acceleration features.

Other benefits include:
    • Quick Installation - a few clicks will download it to your computer!
    • Seamless integration with popular operating systems and browsers
    • Costs just pennies a day and gives you accelerated access to all your favorite websites

Google Web Accelerator is an application that uses the power of Google's global computer network to make web pages load faster. Google Web Accelerator is easy to use; all you have to do is download and install it, and from then on many web pages will automatically load faster than before. To use Google Web Accelerator, your computer must have a Windows XP or Windows 2000 SP 3+ operating system. Google Web Accelerator works for the Internet Explorer 5.5+ or Firefox 1.0+ browsers.

For more information on Google Web Accelerator, see this thread: Google Web accelerator

If you are looking for some download accelerators then Download Boost is the best option. It is a special utility designed to help you manage and boost the speed of your downloads. This tool has advanced features of the 3rd generation of download manager software, such as pause and resume broken downloads, boost the speed of downloads with multiple connections (up to 8 connections) for one file, download scheduling, and many more.

Source: boostyourpc.com

ONSPEED is the best internet accelerator that I have found which increases the speed of your dialup by 10 times. Its easy to install and simple to use. It works with any Internet connection in any country. As you cannot physically change the speed of your Internet connection, ONSPEED uses a technology called Content Sensitive Compression ('CSC') to individually compress each element of a web page or email using various compression algorithms based on a patent approved proprietary technology. The end result is that your web pages and emails (PC only) load and download faster using your existing Internet connection.

there are many of source avail across the globe, just try this (Ashampoo Internet Accelerator 3.20 ) find further google

this is internet speed finder if u need to find your speed reach here http://www.ip-details.com/internet-speed-test/
    Last edited by johntaylor; 21-11-2009 at 10:54 AM.