Thread: Deleting Email Between Bold and Yahoo

Deleting Email Between Bold and Yahoo

I am having a Blackberry Bold Mobile & accessing internet on it.... I am trying to delete the Mails received in yahoo & was facing a problem in it.... Does anyone know how to do it ????

Re: Deleting Email Between Bold and Yahoo

If you have a Blackberry, one of the things that probably you like of her is the electronic mail. After awhile the messages they begin to construct and will be necessary to eliminate them. Next we indicated to him how to eliminate several messages of electronic mail in your Blackberry Bold:

Any message stands out. Key ALT maintains pulsation. To move through so many messages as wants with trackball. It takes its finger outside key ALT. It clicks in Menu. It clicks in Eliminating messages. If it wishes to eliminate the messages before a determined date, to do this: A period of dates stands out. It clicks in Menu. Before it clicks in Eliminating. Next, it clicks in Eliminating. The messages must now be has gone, and now it must have more free space. It buys a Blackberry here Bold.

Why my Blackberry Bold not to erase messages of electronic mail in my tray of entrance of the computers? When to eliminate messages in my Blackberry, that it does not eliminate of my tray of entrance of the computer. I have put the configuration to " Guntar" to eliminate of telephone and mailbox of mail, but not fast. Better answer - chosen by the voters It is possible that you must synchronize with its PC, the next time that connects the BB to a PC, and soon to deal with synchronization. Normally it works.

Its annoyance to have all sent elements session in the device, but is important to have them in case it needs an old revision electronic mail sent. Therefore, we must eliminate the elements of its device, but it has in his writing-desk for his future use. For it requires of a fast configuration, and a task of routine:

To enter its messages. It clicks in the Track wheel and it selects To look for. Displace downwards and to change To show envoys and received envoys unique. Displace downwards and to change of type of electronic mail all. It clicks in the Track wheel and it selects To keep. In the title, to give a name him. Recommended: Only envoys. For an access key, he chooses a letter. Recommended: " A". It clicks in track wheel and it clicks in Keeping. This now search and attraction of security of its sent elements. In order to eliminate all without affecting his writing-desk, it marks the date more above, it clicks in track wheel, Before and selects To suppress.