Thread: Myspace Countdown Generator

Myspace Countdown Generator

Hi,,

I am a newbie on Myspace, having account from last week. Many times i have heard there about Myspace Countdown Generator. I can even see there a clock but din't got what is that actually.

Could you guys give some information about Myspace Countdown Generator ? Thanks for the kindness.

Re: Myspace Countdown Generator

The Myspace Countdown Generator is an animated timer by Myspace users down the days until their birthdays, wedding anniversaries, holidays, or other significant events of their lives is used to count. You can customize your very own free MySpace countdown clock from hundreds of cute graphics.You can create a Myspace Countdown in your Myspace profile up so that when other people view your page, they would know about the specific event you have highlighted.Pick your favorite image, add a cute saying, and copy the countdown code into your profile.

With Myspace Countdown Generator you can create your own flash countdown. Simply complete the fields and then click on the "Copy HTML Code" button to select all of the code. Then all you have to do is right click in the code box and select copy and paste the code into your "About Me" section of your profile.

In order to create a Myspace Countdown profile, you would need to initially search for the type of countdown you prefer. You can start your research by visiting the homepage to Myspace. Once you have a kind of countdown, you set the date of the event later specify.