Thread: What are the proxy sites

What are the proxy sites

While browsing i face some problem on some of the websites. They block due some unknown reason. One of my colleague has suggested me to use proxy sites. I am not much aware of these sites. Could any one of you please make me know what are the Proxy sites and how they work ? Thanks in advance.

Re: What are the proxy sites

These proxy sites are extremely useful to circumvent content filters like SmartFilter and WebSense.Proxy site is a web page which allows you to browse your favorite web sites even though your access to those web sites might be blocked by a content filter. They maintains a list of currently active proxy sites which enable visitors to browse the web anonymously. In case you get blocked from any of your favorite site than you can use proxy sites to get access on them.

Many governments around the world limit the web sites which their citizens can view. Proxy Site allows people to browse the web unhindered at school or work.All you need do is type the website address in the form you would like to visit it, and began to browse the information. Once you keep browsing using that form, you are protected and your real IP address is not recorded.You can unblock websites such as MySpace, Facebook, Bebo, Youtube, and more.

Using anonymous proxy sites your personal information is not only secure but you can also unblock web sites like : Myspace, Facebook, etc.. To use Proxy sites, you just need to enter the url you want to visit in the url box present on the right and choose the proxy server you want to use for surfing and then hit enter or click "Surf now" to start surfing.