Thread: What can i do with bluetooth

What can i do with bluetooth

Hi

I am going to purchase mobile phone. One nokia phone i like but that phone don't have bluetooth so my friends suggest me don't purchased that phone because that phone not support bluetooth I want to ask you what can i do with bluetooth ? Is bluetooth very important ?

Re: What can i do with bluetooth

Bluetooth is an open wireless protocol for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices. With bluetooth you can transfer data from one phone to another and from 1 computer to another computer. You can also access internet using bluetooth in your phone.

Bluetooth wireless technology is a short-range communications technology intended to replace the cables connecting portable and/or fixed devices while maintaining high levels of security. The key features of Bluetooth technology are robustness, low power, and low cost. The Bluetooth specification defines a uniform structure for a wide range of devices to connect and communicate with each other.

Through the blue tooth you can transfer songs , images, and softwares from one device to another. Bluetooth 3.0 feature is AMP (Alternate MAC/PHY), the addition of 802.11 as a high speed transport. Two technologies had been anticipated for AMP: 802.11 and UWB, but UWB is missing from the specification. Now a days bluetooth is important part mobile. I think without bluetooth mobile is not useful.