Thread: Skype on Nintendo DSI, Is it possible ??

Skype on Nintendo DSI, Is it possible ??

According to the creators of Skype, it is possible for a version of the VoIP software for Nintendo DSI to. Nintendo says that it is not interested in a service for the new version of the successful handheld.

Opposite website Computer & Video Games was a spokesperson for Nintendo quite clearly: "We are not planning a Skype application for the Nintendo DS or DSI to it." This Nintendo responded to statements by Skype. A spokesman for the service was against Tech Radar know that it is technically possible for Skype to the DSI to, although we do not comment on future plans.

The rumors of new functionality for the DS or DSI doing the rounds since early this year when Nintendo's Shigeru Miyamoto is Creative Director ontvallen showed that he was interested in a DS. The ruling suggests that the potential of the Nintendo DS or DSI wants to expand and Skype would be easy to implement option.

Re: Skype on Nintendo DSI, Is it possible ??

It would be from the perspective of the developer is technically feasible, the communication program to use. Although other mobile platforms such as PSP, iPhone and iPod Touch already Skype software, Nintendo is holding back yet. CEO Satoru Iwata said, Nintendo wants with the mobile DSI no similar product with monthly cost. Reminder: Skype is a free tool for Internet telephony.

Why are Nintendo next? Skype on the PSP is quite a long time. ?

And except for their new tax concept and the wave of casual games at the moment, I also do not know where Nintendo is broader.

Do not misunderstand, have yourself a Wii and Super Nintendo, the N64 and the Gamecube, but at the moment, what grade online gaming is concerned but Nintendo argument behind.

Skype simply awesome. Not that my cell phone bill would be particularly high, but in vain do I make calls simply fair.

Did not Nintendo itself, but sometimes comes over me the feeling that things just more fun. This is but vllt. also that I "nintendo game" is always a convivial round of associate. Online gaming via console is for me at the moment unfortunately only with some "random-kids" is possible, so I prefer to pick up the PC.