Thread: Media Player Trusted Site problem

Media Player Trusted Site problem

Hi,
    Whenever I use windows media player to view a online library a error pop-ups denoting a trusted site message. The message comes up every time when I log in the site. What is this error about. What are those trusted sites. Help with the settings to disable this, it is a very annoying thing. I had not changed any settings and also my system does has any virus. Thanks.

Re: Media Player Trusted Site problem

Trusted site is a option by which you can surf internet safely. Whenever windows identifies that some site is harmful it shoes up the message. You will need to do just some simple clicks to sort the issue out. Open Windows Media Player and click on options. Then go to security. In the windows click on trusted site and add the url of the site in the box. Restart your system.

It is not a error. It is windows utility. Open Internet Explorer and go to options. Then click on Security and then click on Privacy. In the window select the tab of Trusted Site and add on multiple sites which you visits normally. Even if you adjust you security level then this message will not come up. Just check out that there is not a list of some site in the box.

Trusted site is for your browsing safety. Click on Start Menu and open Control Panel. Switch to classic view by click on the blue left side. Then click on Security Center. At the bottom click on Internet option. Set all the settings to low. In the trusted site option click on custom level and disable all the options one by one. Restart your system and then check weather the message is gone or not. Otherwise you will need to update your windows media player.