Thread: Google Earth for Windows 2000

Google Earth for Windows 2000

hello friends,

I have heard a lot of this one of the most popular Google application called Google Earth. I am having Windows 2000 at my place. I was wondering to download the Google Earth. Can anybody please provide the information and from where can I download this exciting application ?

thanks

Re: Google Earth for Windows 2000

Google Earth was formerly known as Earth Viewer. Earth Viewer was renamed Google Earth in the year 2005 which is currently available for use on personal computers.

This application is supported in the systems running Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, or Vista, Mac OS X 10.3.9 and above, Linux, and FreeBSD.

Google Earth

Google Earth is one of the most popular and excellent software that puts a planet's worth of imagery and other geographic information right on your desktop.

• It enables to view different locations as well as points of interest such as monuments, local restaurants, hospitals, and schools.
    • Google Earth combines satellite imagery, maps, and the power of Google Search to put the world's geographic information at your fingertips.
    • With Google Earth you can fly from space to your neighborhood--just type in an address and zoom right in, search for schools, parks, restaurants, and hotels.
    • Get driving directions, tilt and rotate the view to see 3D terrain and buildings, save and share your searches and favorites and even add your own annotations.

download

Google Earth allows you to find and view any place like a building, shop, restaurant etc. anywhere on Earth.

The way it works is simple :
    Enter the address >> press Search, and the building you are searching for automatically appears on the screen along with the directions you need to get there.

The images can be rotated and inclined and you can even look up at the sky.

You can add comments to your searches in order to achieve a completely personalised guide.