Thread: How to top in Yahoo Buzz

How to top in Yahoo Buzz

I am carrying a blog so i am here to know some thing about Yahoo Buzz. I can see my articles on Yahoo Buzz but what i want to know is that how my articles can top in Yahoo Buzz ? In simple words, how to top on Yahoo Buzz ? Please help.

Re: How to top in Yahoo Buzz

Yahoo Buzz is similar to Digg, Reddit and Propeller. The unique way that Yahoo!’s Buzz Index is set up makes it easy to visually plot the demand for the top terms from day to day. It features the most interesting stories and videos on the Web and the content is ranked based on votes, search-term popularity, and what people are reading and emailing that instant.They are searching for News and current events. They will read your article if it involve some sort of current events.Yahoo Buzz does not use holding story pages on their site, but rather directly links to the story page boosting traffic to your site to read the full story.

Good news is that with Buzz you don’t need a large number of votes to get on the front page. You should look at the Top Buzz page and see what the big medias are writing about. Competition is too fierce, too many, you can’t compete with the big media.This is particularly useful for following how popular a specific trend is, to see if you can piggyback on that popularity with a related online publicity campaign or product launch.You can promote the story further by adding a vote button. Selected Top Buzz content may be featured on the Yahoo! homepage too.

Yahoo Buzz have dramatically lower bounce rates then other social network, because most of the user are there because they want to read something. Some lucky publishers are getting an opportunity to join as Yahoo! Buzz Publishers due to getting Yahoo Buzz a revamp. These publishers also drive huge unbelievable traffic to their sites with pageviews being limited by how much load the web hosting server can handle.For getting on the top of Yahoo Buzz, remember that your title is the most important thing. Boring title, few visits.