Thread: Let me google

Let me google

hi ,
    i heard about let me google what is that ?is that going to optimize search result for me ? any one can tell me more about this ?
    thank you

Re: Let me google

You've probably heard this phrase: Google is your friend. It generally applies when someone asks for a board while the response is available in a Google search ... But why you are there this issue? Several scenarios can be met the person knows nothing of the Internet, she did not think to use a search engine (if the proposal close to 1) or has bothered to look for herself. Hence the reply became cult: Google is your friend. But services require 2.0, the answer inevitably evolves. Proof with the site Let me Google that for you:
    http://lmgtfy.com/

Enter the query of your choice, the site offers a URL. By clicking on the link provided, your research will take place automatically in front of his eyes and reach the final on the results page. Feet of a beautiful nose!

Tired of typing your Google searches? Tired of entering your keywords? Let the online service Let me google that for you to work for you. From a simple URL, it performs the search for you. Totally stupid, totally useless.

I find this service quite simply enormous. Useless but huge. I participate in many forums on the Internet every day, several of my answers are limited to a link to a Google search (for those who have not bothered to look). Now, I will point to this site