Thread: How to access multiple email accounts in Hotmail

How to access multiple email accounts in Hotmail

I saw a post here about accessing multiple email accounts like yahoo, Aol or hotmail right from a single gmail account. Its here Access multiple email accounts from one Gmail account . It is definitely a helpful tip. Today i am here to get the similar tip but for Hotmail. I mean my main email account that i use the most is Hotmail account. But there lot more accounts in yahoo, gmail and Aol which i need to get in my Hotmail so that i do not need to open any other yahoo or Gmail to read the mails.

I hope you understand what i want to say. If it is possible please let me know. i really appreciate your help.

Re: How to access multiple email accounts in Hotmail

Yeah, i definitely got your point. And fortunately, it is possible with Hotmail as well.All it takes is a few clicks, just go through this simple steps:-

• First of all login with your Id and Password in Hotmail.

• Now look to the left of the navigation pane, you will see a option 'Add an e-mail account'. Select it.

• Here you'll be prompted with two dialog boxes. 1.E-mail address and password. 2. Input the required information into the designated fields.

• So whether you have a Gmail account, you can Yahoo, AOL, or any of many other suppliers, you each of your e-mail in one check.

• Hit 'Next' and let Hotmail do its thing. It will take a minute or two to set up your account.

• If successful you will be proposed to further screen where you can specify where you delivered new e-mail.

• There are two options in your inbox or create a new separate envelope for storage.

• If you prefer to pop in your inbox, you can apply a color to each of your new messages to better distinguish and alerting you to where they came from.

• Once a new account is added, please send an e-mail from this new address easily send through the dropdown menu when running a new message.

Hey thanks for sharing this useful info. As i am also a frequent user of Hotmail, i tried to do this trick in my account as well but i cant. When i worked around for this i found that it is only for the Hotmail customers in the US, Canada, and Brazil. Unfortunately not for the rest of the countries. I think i need wait till it comes to my Country, India !

This is really a nice feature of Hotmail but remember in order for this to work, ensuring POP in POP Authorized e-mail service is encouraged to add that you sign in to the service and changing your settings could imply.