Thread: Print Favorites list in Internet Explorer

Print Favorites list in Internet Explorer

Hello , i Have internet explorer installed along with the opera and firefox ,but i mostly used internet explorer , i have all the my favourites in internet explorer , and want to print the list of my favourite URLs.Can you tell me How to print the list of favorites url of Internet Explorer 7 , Thanks in advance

Re: Print Favorites list in Internet Explorer

First you open an Internet Explorer window, then you do: File> Import and Export> Export , It will ask you that if what you want to export then you should export the Favorites It asks you what you want to export and where you want to save the file: you choose a place that you can easily find on your hard drive , You end up with a file. Htm You open that file with IE and you select "print" in this dialog box and in the "Options" tab you should find "Print table of links" , It is enough after checking this box and send the file for printing,
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

To print a list of your favorites in Internet Explorer, export your Favorites to an .htm file, and then print the .htm file:

1. Click Start, point to Programs, and then click Internet Explorer.
    2. On the File menu, click Import and Export.
    3. In the Import/Export Wizard, click Next.
    4. Click Export Favorites, and then click Next.
    5. Click Favorites, and then click Next.
    6. Click Export to a File or Address, type c:\bookmark.htm in the Export to a File or Address box, and then click Next.
    7. Click Finish, and then click OK.
    8. Quit Internet Explorer.
    9. Double-click My Computer, double-click drive C, and then double-click the Bookmark.htm file.
    10. On the File menu, click Print, click to select the Print table of links check box, and then click OK.

NOTE: If you do not want the printed list to contain the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) for each link, click to clear the Print table of links check box.
    11. Quit Internet Explorer.

There is a small free software that incorporates an icon, in the Control Panel of XP, these software lets you view / copy all (Select all) bookmarks: in a text file in the directory of your choice, and therefore you print it in URLs and with other useful information ...
    Here is the Description of the software

FavoritesView displays the list of all your Favorties (of Internet Explorer browser) and bookmarks (of Netscape/Mozilla browsers) in a single page. Each line in the list specifies the title of the item, the URL address, the created/modified date of the bookmark item, and the folder name. You select one or more of these bookmarks, and then copy them to the clipboard, delete them (Only for Internet Explorer Favorites), export them to tab-delimited text file, HTML file, or XML file. FavoritesView also allows you to locate duplicate URL addresses in your Favorites/Bookmarks or find specific item by specifying the URL or the title.

I just joined this community to post a big THANK YOU to those who replied to QUINEISHA's question. It helps tremendously.